Reaching boys and girls for Jesus!
CEM is a non-profit 501 (c)3 organization. CEM financially exists because of donations by some supporting churches and people - who love the Lord and love children! All gifts are tax deductible and you'll receive a receipt of your giving.
- We believe in the Holy Scriptures as the verbally inspired Word of God.
- The eternal Godhead exists in three persons—the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, truly God and truly man.
- Mankind was created in God’s image, but lost sinless innocence through the sin of the first man, Adam.
- Because of sin, no human can enter the kingdom of God until he is born again of the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ died as a substitutionary sacrifice for the sins of the whole world.
- Whoever believes in Him and in faith accepts His sacrificial death receives a new, spiritual nature and eternal life and standing as a child of God.
- Christ rose again in the same body that had been crucified and bodily ascended to Heaven.
- Those who have trusted Jesus Christ for salvation do, at death, pass immediately into His presence.
- The souls of deceased unbelievers, the lost, pass into eternal punishment and misery.
- We believe in the personal, bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ for His church, the true body of believers.
- It is the mission of the people of God to preach the Gospel throughout the world—we place special emphasis in evangelizing children.
You may download the full version of our faith statement with scripture references here.